Thursday, February 12

Joaquin Phoenix + Letterman


UN. BE. LIEVABLE. I was so uncomfortable watching this. It is so weird and awkward! I don't know what the heck is up with Joaquin, but he certainly has greatly disappointed me. He's a phenomenal actor and to throw it all away for a hip hop career seems like a waste. If you can catch it somewhere online, try to watch the full interview. I grabbed it off YouTube before that video got run off by CBS and boy is it crazy. I guess he's on something? I was kinda waiting for him to take a swing at Dave (or more likely, Paul) or just walk off or something. Dang. What a loss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's ok Jesse. He is doing a Borat type of documentary which his best friend, Casey Affleck, is directing. Casey was at Ed Sullivan theater shooting as well.

Tim said...

That video was incredibly amazing. It's such an act, but he's doing a great job at it.