Tuesday, March 31

The Sounds concert


I haven't been to a concert in a while and the next one scheduled is one I'm super, super excited for. The Sounds' album, Dying to Say This to You, was one of those albums I couldn't stop listening to. It was a great energy record if I need a pick-me-up whilst working. I'm expecting a pretty electric performance and am so glad to be able to see 'em. I regret not being able to see them with Shiny Toy Guns and Assassins a couple years ago in Chicago. Dang. What a lineup! Power chick singers galore. Anywho... The show is on May 9 at the Rave and while I was at first excited about seeing The Sounds on their upcoming tour with Paramore and No Doubt, I'd rather see them alone I've decided. Hopefully the crowd won't be as filled with types like radio-crazy teenage girls who just wanna be Hayley or only know Gwen's solo stuff. Recap to follow!

No comments: