Sunday, July 5

WE'RE MOVING!


Well, the latest news, if you haven't heard, is that Summer and I will be moving to Tulsa, OK at the end of September. My whole family is moving down, although all of our plans have been made independent of each other. My dad blogged about their plans as they will be making their move in mid-August. Big change is in the wind for Word of Grace, but I'll tell you what, God has got a great plan in store. His hand has been all over the transition so far and it's awesome to see what he's doing. It's going to be a busy few months! Wedding planning (which is killer so far), me moving into our apartment in Wisconsin already, the wedding and honeymoon, getting settled together, and packing up again after being in Wisconsin for 6 weeks... Whoo! It's going to be a fun time though. We are looking forward to being in Tulsa closer to family and being in Summer's hometown. I've interviewed for a job at Church on the Move and would love nothing more than to be a part of their incredible music department there. I was actually thrilled to be given the opportunity to play there a few weekends ago... Check out The Lamp - Part 2.

It's wild to think how life has changed in a little over a year. About 13 months ago, I was single and had just started to Facebook message with Summer, not knowing whether she would just be a friend or my wife. I'm glad it was the latter. :) Life with her has been amazing so far and I can't wait for all that God has in store for us in the future!

No comments: