Tuesday, November 18

Brooke Fraser


Yes, I've mentioned her before. But not nearly enough. And if you didn't get the hint the first time around, please stop reading and slap yourself several times in the face. Rinse and repeat. You think I'm kidding... You have no idea what you're missing. I have a MAJOR vocal crush on Brooke and her songwriting ability is mindblowing. The production, the hooks, and the lyrical depth of this album will force you to keep spinning it time after time after time. It's like A Fine Frenzy meets Sarah McLachlan, but she's even better than that match up sounds. For reals. I can't speak highly enough of this amazing piece of work.

Songs you need to check out right now are Shadowfeet, Deciphering Me, Love Is Waiting, Faithful, and Hymn. And I do mean right now. Don't think twice about buying this album. Just do it. And drop me a comment of gratitude if you heart it as much as you should. :)

No comments: