Tuesday, November 18

Total Gym


Those of you who know me are reeling in your chair right now... What is this? Jesse's talking about fitness? Man, he really shouldn't blog late at night. He starts to ramble about things he doesn't know about. He starts acting crazy. And he starts talking about himself in the third person. He's going to stop now.

But seriously, I just wanted to rave a bit about the Total Gym. Chuck Norris endorses it and we all know he is the human embodiment of awesomeness, so my two cents doesn't add up to much, but I figured I'd plug it anyways. It's true, I don't work out and I haven't much in the past. But with the back trouble I've had over the past couple years and the looming uneasiness about the slowing down of my metabolism, aka the potential enlarging of my gut, I've gotten into it. It's really cool because every exercise works your core and the whole thing helps your flexibility. It's easy, it's quick, and it's effective. I haven't started using it on a regular basis just yet, but I'm expecting to look like Chuck soon enough. Or not.

No comments: