Monday, November 17

Ratatat Concert


Also a couple months ago, I got to see Ratatat at Turner Hall in Milwaukee. The opening bands were nothing to write home about, though some of the visuals on the big projector behind them were pretty crazy, but Ratatat was freaking awesome. I was surprised by the crowd demographics as there were quite a few high schoolers there and they were pretty mainstream folks, not indie as I would have suspected. The mix was sweet, the energy was contagious, and I left with a feeling of major satisfaction. I was surprised by how good everything sounded, namely the guitar in matching the tones and feel of the album. It was a cheap show, though it was packed out, and your hard-earned money would be well worth your investing it in a night of Ratatat awesomeness.

No comments: