Monday, September 8

Financial Peace University


We start up Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University program this Sunday at church and I must say, I'm pretty excited. I've really been working on cutting out all the little unnecessary spending that was ending up in my budget every month, and especially now with the gf, I think through all my financial decisions, large and little alike. I'm extremely blessed to be able to say I don't have any debt besides a little bit that I'm paying back to myself and to be in that place going into FPU is exciting.

I saw a license plate here in town the other day that said "IN DEBT" and I kinda did a double take. Not because this guy was in debt, but because he chose that to put on the plate of his giant truck. :) I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to be 20 years down the road and saying, hmm, what should I put on my license plate... Oh, how about "IN DEBT"!

No offense to that person if you're reading this and you happen to know them... I just don't want it to be me.

No comments: