Monday, September 1

Randomness


Okay. I'm back. This time for realz. :) Sorry it's been a while. I'll do my best to stay updated from here on. Here are some random things I've archived for passing along...

A funny bumper sticker I saw the other day...



For all you Lego-loving, iPod users.



Amy Poehler and Tina Fey??


Rockin' sand castles.

I'd guess that if you were to apply for a job like this, "playing with sand" and "having way more time on your hands than should be allowed" would be requirements on the job description. But joking aside, these people have crazy cool talent and are definitely killa artists.

Click here to check 'em out on my Flickr.


Mandles

We showed this video from BlueFish.tv at church this past Father's Day. It cracks me up!! We edited out the "burrito fart" one... :)

Click here and scroll down to the Father's Day thumbnail.

No comments: