Friday, September 12

Long-Distance... What's That??


Last, but TOTALLY not least, for today's posts is the following announcement...

SUMMER IS MOVING HERE IN JANUARY!!!

Yep, you read that right. I highly doubt the full extent of our excitement can be felt by just reading that. So, we are only "long-distancers" for 3.5 more months... Then come Christmas time, I will get my best and most favorite gift!! I'll be going down for a visit the day after Christmas and will be bringing her back with me. It's been good in one sense to do the long distance thing for a while because it's harder and forces us to look to God, rather than each other's embrace, for comfort and also allows for getting to know each other better without having the physical attraction side of things constantly present. But, yay for short-distance relationships!

No comments: